Your career step within a successful Swiss holding group
Our client is a future oriented Swiss based industrial holding for tools in the construction area. The huge product portfolio requires an intensive procurement and logistic management based in China, one of the main sourcing area. In order to streamline the communication to the supply chain and organize the logistic, we're looking for an experienced procurement and logistic manager in the role as a
Strategic Procurement Representative based in Shanghai (m/w)
Your main responsibility is the strategic procurement and sourcing within the manufacturing supply chain in China. Therefore you'll be in charge for the procurement, logistics such as transportation and the dispatching of the goods. You'll have to evaluate new possible sources and to set up the risk management based on your technical audits you do with possible suppliers in order to assure the quality and on time delivery of the goods to Switzerland. You'll have the full responsibility to negotiate with suppliers and the establishment of frame agreements. A major role as well, is building up a trusted relationship with our key vendors. You'll have to report on a regular basis to the COO based in Switzerland, with your produced reports, statistics and calculations, and your status to the mutually agreed KPI's.
Must have experience and skills
- A technical BA degree in combination with a further education in procurement
- Excellent network within the manufacturing industry in China.
- Over 5 years experience within the role of the strategic procurement
- Experienced in international transportation and logistics
- High striking ability and outstanding negation skills within the Chinese culture
- Either Excellent in German or English on business level (written and spoken).
- Mandarin on mother tongue level, is a must.
- Your assertiveness is top rate, besides your high loyalty and honesty.
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Good to have is knowledge for trading goods/tools used for the construction industry.
Was Ihnen geboten wird
A versatile and self-reliant job role in a very stable company and industry. In a small professional team, you are directly subordinate to the COO, who offers you freedom and support, but also equips you with the necessary skills for your success. You can expect an employment within modern infrastructure, flat hierarchies and fast decision-making, which offers you real future prospects for your personal development. Become part of a success story together with us.
Werren & Thomann GmbH
Unternehmens- und Personalberatung
Franz Zaugg, Betriebsökonom dipl. oek HSG Diplom TU-HSG
Höhenweg 4, CH-8583 Sulgen
(Elektronische Bewerbungen werden bevorzugt.)
FZ1901201Zurück zur Übersicht